Friday, March 28, 2008

Its Friday!

Hey girls!

I am so, so excited for this weekend because, it's Mother/Daughter Tea weekend!
My mom is coming up today and we are getting a bunch of girls together and doing dinner at 18 Seaboard tonight!
I have never eaten there, but I have heard its absolutely wonderful! I am so excited that she is coming and that she will get a chance to meet my friends moms.
I am wearing a Lilly Tunic pink and green dress to the actual lunch and tonight to dinner I am wearing a pink and green Lilly Cardigan with white pants with gold sandals.

Go to Marshalls because the one here just got another BIG shipment of Lilly & Vineyard Vines in!

Have a great Friday!

6 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I hope you have fun with your mom! Thanks for posting about the new Lilly shipment at Marshalls! I am going to check my Marshalls out. I hope they will have some things in my size!

Have a nice weekend!

PINK POPPY said...

Your lilly outfits sound adorable for your fun~filled weekend. Thanks so much for letting us know that Lilly has arrived....it will be like a belated easter egg hunt @ Marshalls! :) HA! HA!
Have a great weekend & enjoy the time with your friends & family.

Red and White Preppy said...

Are you talking about the Marshalls in Crossroads?
I am actually eating at 18 Seaboard tomorrow night for a good friend's birthday...let me know how it is :)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'm off to Marshalls!

Kate said...

I really miss Marshall's. Can't wait to hit it up when I get back to the states in June!!

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

Thanks for all of y'alls cute comments, let me know if y'all find anything cute at y'alls Marshalls!