Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sarahs Turn!!

Hey girls!

I am sitting here looking at my blog with my little sister (she just turned 14!) She is taking the survey that I took a few days ago, she thought it looked fun, and she is so much fun! So I told her to have at it!


As I am taking this my sis (Katie) is picking out an outfit for me tomorrow. - Sarah


1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
Pictures. i like for them to be FUNNY!

2. What's your favourite kind of cake?
duh... POUND ice cream is a close second

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I Buy them the 2 for 5 deal on candy at Walgreens

4. What's your favourite holiday?
HELLO christmas because Jesus entered the world and presents.

5. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where?
me, my sis , mom and both of my aunts are going to New York to celebrate Katies 20th !

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
my party when i was 5 we had snow cones, bounce house and musical chairs .

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Somewhere beachy and my dress will be made by Vera Wang and I will wear Christian Loubtians shoes. my bridesmaids dress will be provied by J.Crew.Flowers will be gardina and daphildils with lilacs.

9. What's your favourite romantic song
LOVE by Frank Sinatra

10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Steve Carrell. iam obbsessed with the Office (tbs at 10 on tuesdays) he is hilarious.

11. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
EVA LONGORIA. I love her.

12. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Orlando Bloom.

13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Charlotte Berwivial from the book Posuer.

14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
The Office.

15. Which character would you like to be?
Pam.

16. What's your favourite girl's name?
Anna Leigh

17. What's your favourite boy's name?
HANK.

18. What's your supermarket of choice?
Harris Teeter. The Teeter has everything .

19. What is your best character trait?
Duh.... My Beauty. JK I would rather pass on this Question and let you answer it for your self.

20. What is your worst habit?
I bite my nails.

No comments: