Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Year, New Clothes!

Hey girls!
I have so much to post about, not even including the last 8 months of Beach Life!
It has been the most fun, and the most needed journey of my life, I have absolutely loved every minute! I have met some of my best friends, and had the best time...now I am back in my last semester of school, and I will post about everything that went/is going on as soon as I can!
For now, though, I will be posting about the newest favorites from Vineyard Vines, Anchored Style, Tucker Blair, Port Southern, Coast Apparel, and anything else that I find to be absolutely fabulous!
Peices has some fabulous new peices on their site, as does A.Tierney!
So, in just a few days, I will have new posts for you to view...I do hope everyone is still reading, even though I have been just awful about blogging lately!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
What was your favorite gift, or your New Years Resoloution?!
Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Welcome back to blogging! I hope you and your sweet momma are both doing well..

KK

Sandra said...

Happy New Year!! xoxo

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

hey there, i left something for you over on my blog:

http://preppylittledress.blogspot.com

~ PLD