Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Charming Evening!


Hey girls!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently!

So tonight, is a pretty big night for this girl!
See, at Meredith, we have the most amazing traditions, which is part of the reason I chose to go there, its so fun!
Tonight, the sophomore class has Charming Evening, which is when we all have a dinner party, and receive our charms! I have a few close friends who are juniors, and so I got to see their charms from last year and they were just beautiful! It got me so excited!
For the event tonight, I plan on wearing my red Lilly, with a Velvet Ann Taylor coat, pearls (of course!), and a gold bracelet that my mom gave me for my 18th birthday, very special to me!
I love dressing up for every occasion, but especially for the traditional happenings at school, because you can dress your best! I used to wear a diamond ring that my mother gave me on my 16th birthday,on my pointer finger. I was hoping to wear that tonight too, but unfortunately, I slammed it in a drawer and one of them fell out! Ugh! I couldnt believe that happened, and neither could my mother! Reguardless, the gold bracelet will suffice, and the dinner looks to be amazing! I cant wait!

I hope you all are having a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

lml said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous...my school does nothing like that! Hope you have a great time!!!

Red and White Preppy said...

How was it last night?

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

It was so much fun! We got really cute charms and cute pictures too! I love the traditions they have here! Thanks for asking!

magnoliabelle said...

Ahh! I love MC traditions! My class started the charm event...I still wear mine every once in a while. Wait till the Ring Dinner next year..that the best of all!!! Glad you had a great time!