I was tagged by Europafox to so this cute survey! I love stuff like this!
What were you doing ten years ago?
Lets see, 10 years ago I was in the 5th grade at a very strict private Catholic School. I remember I was always in detention in 5th grade as we had a card system, and it didn't like me very much! I loved my teacher though, shes still probably my favorite teacher! We still keep in touch to this day! The reason I had such a hard time was because I loved to talk too much, AND I was Presbyterian and I had no idea how to behave in Mass...that caused a lot of chaos...I cant believe that was 10 years ago!
5 things on my to do list today
1. Go to my Playground Counselor interview.
2. Get my Volvo from the dealership. I had to take it in this morning for a check up because it wasn't driving up to par, and I had no clue why! It turns out I let the coolant get too low!! Whoops!
3. E-mail my Vineyard Vines boss for some more promotional items to give out.
4. Okay so my friend and I always go to our Country Club pool, but lately there are so many kids and its just too crowded so...much to our parents dismay, we went in together and bought an inflatable pool HAHA! It is too funny, we need to fill it up today, it will probably be short lived as we will want to go back to the real pool tomorrow but for today we can have our fun! It is the "Party Deluxe Pool", and its HUGE! I did rupture the bottom of it though, so I will have to patch that...sketch!
5. Help my mom pick out new furniture for our living room. We are re-doing everything in it! She never would do it, but now she FINALLY wants to so i'm really excited!
4. Snacks you enjoy
2. Sliced Fruit (especially pineapple)
3. Cheerwine or Sundrop slushies
4. Mini cranberry chicken salads, I make them sometimes if i'm hungry before dinner!
1.Place you have lived:
1. Salisbury, NC
5.Five things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. Fund cancer research
2. Help underprivileged children as much as I possibly could
3. Give to my family so they would live very comfortably for the rest of their lives
4. Give to the church
5. Buy some Lilly
Tres Poshe Pretty
A Journey to our Daughter
Nautical By Nature
Pretty in Pink
Preppy Money Penny
Have a great Wednesday!!