Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In The Christmas Spirit?!

Hey girls!

Christmas is still a good ways away, but that doesnt matter to me because I listen to Christmas Music all year round!

I just found the best album, its by BarlowGirl and its called Home For Christmas.
I know, its a little early, but I am already listening. They are so good anyway, they are a great Christian girl band and I have always loved their music.

Even though I am a Christmas Fanatic, I am not ready for Christmas yet, that means half the year is over, and I am not ready for that quite yet!

I hope everybody has a great day!

4 comments:

Britt said...

Barlowgirl has a new CD?! I have their three other CD's and TOTALLY need to get this one!
Whenever I go for a walk I put one of the CD's in my discman and sing along as I walk. They are just amazing.
*Hugs*

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i love me some christmas stuff, but thanksgiving hasnt even come and gone yet!

Kate said...

I love Xmas music! It is never too early ;)

Lori said...

I've never heard of them, I'll have to check them out! Thanks for the tip!
I'm not ready for all of the Christmas decoration already out! :0