Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Weekend!

Hey girls!













I had such a fun weekend! I went to Wrightsville Beach with my roommate and we had such a good time. Her family is so fun to be around, they are the nicest, most personable people you would ever want to meet! It was very windy, and chilly, but so much fun!
I have gone to Wrightsville most summers since I was very young with all of our extended family for a few weeks, so it was good to go back, it feels like a second home to me!
I really love it, I can remember doing Surf Camp, eating at all of the restaurants, and just walking on the beach with everyone! So much fun! I miss those trips!

One of many highlights of the weekend was going to my favorite store, Redix! I finally bought a Lacoste hat!! I have wanted one for a while. They have the cutest things, and I looked at the Vineyard Vines spring line. Its cute!

We left Friday afternoon because my roommate had a hair appt! Not just any hair appt though, she was getting pink put in!
I sat in the salon waiting for the magic to happen and all of the sudden, I was in the middle of my book, "Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea." when I looked up and saw PINK! She looks like a superstar, and she is probably doing an internship in NYC this summer (shes a fashion major) and so of course the pink hair is just the beginning of her big future in the world of fashion! I love it! I told her there is no way that I could pull it off, but she can!
On Friday night, we went to our friends 21st birthday and his apartment was so packed, you couldn't even move! A guy walked in, that no one knew, that looked exactly like Lil Wayne...and needless to say that made my night! I freakin love Lil Wayne!

After that, we went back to the beach house and went to bed! It was such a fun night, and so good to meet so many new people! I saw one of my friends that I haven't seen in over a year, and her, my roommate, and I ended up having "girl talk" for 45 minutes in one of the bar bathrooms, SKETCH! The guys were getting worried and we didn't even realize we had been talking...or better yet in the gross bar bathroom that long! Oh college! I just love it so much!

On the way home Sunday we had to make a quick stop at a sketchy gas station because it was that fun time of the month! Luckily I found what I needed, but when I was paying, the man at the check out winked at me, gave me a (that sucks) grin, and said "rough day, the bathrooms right that way", pointed, and winked again! CREEPER!
I was mortified!
Now, its kind of funny, but at the time I was so embarrassed! I mean Lord, lets make a public announcement!

On a lighter note, I am excited because a classmate of mine who shares her great fashion tips with me sent me these cute websites that have UNBELIEVABLE sales! I mean on Prada, Louis Vuitton, Nicole Miller, ect.

Its by invite only, so if you would like an invite please leave me a message with your e-mail and I will be more then happy to include you in this little peice of Heaven!


In other news,
My sweet little sister is about to turn 15 on March 9th and I have absolutely no idea what to get her. What do you all think? What is a good gift for a 15 year old girl?

She is so pretty, and so lively! She is the type of person that everyone just loves to be around, and she is definitely more fashion conscious then I was in the 9th grade! I love watching her grow up, she is just the most well rounded girl, and just loves life!

I was thinking this year I would get her a gift card somewhere, or something...that's the easiest thing to get!

She called me yesterday and told me that she was "driving with Doris!"
Doris taught all 3 of us drivers ed. We took private classes, because the ones at the High School are impossible! I loved Doris, she is really funny, and passes everyone the first time! I cant wait for Sarah to drive with her!

Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

Lilly something for the sis of course!

You just have the best/craziest stories about your weekends.

Have you read CH's other book about her one night stands? She is just so funny, glad you love her too. Her dad needs his own show or should be on hers more.

kHm

Sandra said...

Okay - the gas station attendant story is just creepy for sure! What a rude, inappropo person :-) {but what do you expect - right - haha}

Would love to be included in the shopping websites! {I have RueLaLa, but if it is something else, please let me in on it!!} preppy101@bellsouth.net

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I had a friend who pulled off pink hair in college. Glad you had a great weekend!

Princess Freckles said...

That gas station story is awful! I've been there though... Anyway, I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Hannah D. said...

So funny about the gas station - I know it sucked then but it's a funny story to tell for a long time :) March 9th is Queen B's birthday too! As for a gift for your sis, my niece just turned 15 on Feb 10 and I got her some cute pieces of jewelry. You should look on the sample sale sites you were talking about they always have cute jewelry sales - I belong to Gilt Group, RueLaLa, and HauteLook so if you aren't a member of any of them yet, let me know and I'd be happy to send you an invite!