Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tagged By Bella B!

The lovely Bella B has tagged me...

The Rules:

1.Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. tag other un-tagged people.


The Questions:

What is your current obsession?
New York City!

Favorite Restaurant-
College BBQ, and CCS Sunday Lunch

What do you think your name says about you?
Im a fun, talkative, high energy person!

Who was the last person you hugged?
My friend P at CH, saw so many last night at "last day of classes"!

What’s my favorite dinner?
Country Style Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Collard Greens, Black Eyed Peas, Macaroni, and Sweet Tea...i'm a big eater!

What was the last thing you bought?
A tunic dress for work this summer!

What are you listening to right now?
Lil Wayne on my ipod

What is your favorite weather?
5pm on a sunny day, it is gorgeous outside!

What's in your bathroom cabinet?
Allergy Medicine

Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
I love your cute blog, thanks for the tag! I added you to my blogroll!

What is your favorite tea flavor?
Sweet tea is the only tea I drink.

What did you want to become as a child?
I wanted to teach Kindergarten ever since I was in Kindergarten, I also really wanted to be a crossing guard, but unfortunately, that didn't work out.

What do you miss?
I miss the days when there was nothing for me to worry about, and everybody was happy with no major problems. I have to say though, that life is pretty great right now!

What's your favorite brand of jeans?
Citizens of Humanity!

What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)?
My roommates wedding dress, it will be a designer piece one day! I have tried it on and I LOVE it! Also, I would love to own a Vera Wang Wedding Dress, and a Burberry dress!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would go walk the loop at Wrightsville Beach!

Who do you want to meet in person?
Regis and Kelly, George W. Bush,

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting the hell out of school so I can finally do what I want!

What’s your 5 year plan? (summarized)
2009: School
2010: School
2011: Report
2012: Anchor
2013: I'm famous!

What is my favorite sport?
Tennis...I love it! I wish I still played competitively.


I’m tagging:

Europafox
Rick Rack and Pom Poms
Kentucky Katie
A Connecticut Girl
Anyone who hasnt been tagged and wants to do it!

No comments: