Monday, April 28, 2008

Good News!

Hey girls!

I am sorry that I haven't posted lately. I have had so much going on with getting ready for exams and all!
Last week I had a group project, and one of the girls that's in the group is, straight up, a huge bitch! The other 4 of us HATE her, shes just not a nice person! Oh well we turned it in today and its finally OVER! We stayed in a classroom last week from 5pm to 10pm! I dont do classrooms unless its on my official schedule, and this definitely wasnt!
This is how sketch it was...my friend and I actually had to make a Cookout run and...EAT IN THE CLASSROOM...seriously, pathetic!

In happier news,
Foxfield was great! 9 of us went up and stayed in my friends condo in Wintergreen. It was gorgeous, but of course no snow haha. Most of us wore Lilly and so we took a picture for the website! The police are extremely strict though so we got there at 9am, and I didnt have anything to drink until 3...then I had my much awaited Mint Julip! The frat tents give free alcohol too, so I went to a few of those when the cops stopped carding random people...Lord if I got a drinking ticket, it wouldnt be the end of the world, but I just really would rather not. My mother would kill me! It was still alot of fun though! We left at 4:30 and it was POURING rain, we left just in time. As we were leaving we saw some random guy in tighty whities dancing on top of his truck...GROSS! Not to mention, he was not in shape, real pretty!
It was a great break from school, and it was fun to just spend time with the girls.

Here are some pictures!











































This was the guy in the tighty whities, I had to post it!
Also!!! I got my skin cancer removed, and they did not even do stitches because it was too wide, and not deep enough so I just had to wear a pressure bandage for a week, and it didnt look bad at Foxfield, in fact you could hardly see it! Answered Prayer!
Whew, and I am going home from Tuesday until Friday because I have no exams until then!! My birthday is the 8th of May and I have an exam that day, so ill come back to Raleigh, and luckily the girls will still be here so we can all go out one last time before summer!!
Good luck with exams if you have them! If not, then good luck with whatever you are doing! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams! I just finished mine a few weeks ago. BTW, we have the same birthday!

Kate said...

Love the dresses!

PINK POPPY said...

You all look sooooo CUTE! even the guys in their Lilly! adorable. and the cat in his tightys...hilarious! Best of luck with your exams!!! wu!hoo!!! :)

Buford Betty said...

OMG Lilly-riffic! So cute!

Lori said...

Oh I love all the hats~ such fun and you all look so pretty!! We had ours last weekend too and it was such fun! It started raining as we left too, but we didn't have a guy dancing in his underwear! :0