Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Running

Hey girls!

Today me and a friend of mine had lunch at this cute place downtown we always go, he and I always get the same things every time! The men that own the restaurant know us well, and they are always so sweet! Its a good spot!
Then we went and rode around looking at the historic district, there are so many great houses for sale right now!
That is a hobby of ours, we have been picking out our favorite houses since we were 13! I would seriously love to live in a cute historic district house one day!

Oh my gosh! another thing I have taken up again is running! It hurts, but it will be worth it! My friend begged me to start running with her, so I agreed. We have started running every day to get in better shape because she's going to backpack in California for half of the summer! Lucky girl! Anyways, it's kicking my ass, we do 4 miles a day. I used to run XC and play tennis a lot more so I used to be in better shape, so this will be a good workout.

ALSO! Did anyone see Desperate Housewives?!
Finally, some closure!
I loved the final episode, but it didn't look like there was gonna be a next season!

I hope y'all all have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Erica said...

You don't necessarily have to go private. You can change your comment settings so that anonymous people can't post.

Good luck on the running, I need to do more of that myself...

Well I Do Declare said...

Do you have plans next Tuesday? We are going to try to get together in Raleigh. See Magnolias & Juleps for details :)

emersonsmama said...

So funny. I remember family vacations on Kiawah and we would go into Charleston and I was so convinced I was going to live on the Battery someday...

emersonsmama said...

emersonsmama = impoverished preppy, btw

I started a second blog that's private for the exact same reasons you mention in this post.

If you go private send me an invite!

Kate said...

I can't wait for the DH finale-Australia is a few episodes behind and I am getting so impatient!