Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Internship #2

Hey girls!

I started my internship at News 14 today!! It was so much fun! My boss is too funny, she makes me laugh! I went around and met everyone and even waved to an anchor...and oh my gosh, they waved back!
Around 5:00, most everyone left so it was me and the producer boys who are probably like a year or 2 older then me. We sat and I watched them talk about Fantasy Football. I didnt even pretend to understand what they were saying.
I got to call over 50 police stations, investigators, fire departments, ect. and ask if there was any news!
Nobody hung up on me, or was rude!
It was such a relief!
I work at the assignment desk every Tuesday, I help produce every Thursday, and I go out with reporters every Friday! I am so excited! I also loved that everyone introduced themselves to me! They are all so nice! I am going to love this job!
I'll post more later, im still on the clock! haha!

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

That sounds like so much fun! When I was a little kid I really wanted to be a TV anchorwoman...don't really know how I went from that to engineering.

Molly said...

That sounds so exciting, I'm jealous.Good luck with the internship!

Little Bow Prep said...

Oh your internship sounds lovely. Best of luck!