Sunday, October 5, 2008

I got the Smile Award!













Thank you so much for this award, Rick Rack and Pom Poms! I love getting blog awards! You are too sweet! Thanks for reading my blog.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
I believe that each day calls for a cheerful attitude, not only will it make others smile but it will make you smile by looking at the good in life, and learning from the hard times.
2. Must love one another.
I just love everyone I meet! Everyone has something special to love about them, I consider it such a blessing if I get to meet someone new and hear their story!
3. Must make mistakes.
Every day!
4. Must learn from others.
I believe you can learn good and bad things from others, treasure the good and dont do the bad!
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
My past few posts have been downers, but positivity is what its all about! I am going to work on this, as well as positing more often!
6. Must love life.
I do!
7. Must love kids.
Kids can teach you so many wonderful things, and they say the funniest things! There is nothing not to love about a child!

These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Okay so now I will give this award to:
Bayliss- Because she always makes me laugh, and she always seems very happy!
Tipsy In Madras- Because she and I went to the same school, and she always has very happy posts. Such a cute blog too!
Europafox- Because she always seems very happy! Also, always has the cutest posts!
A Journey To Our Daughter- Because her whole blog is so uplifting! Seems very happy and like a very sweet person!
Nautical By Nature- Because her posts are always very fun to read, it seems like she smiles alot!
Tickled Pink and Green- Because I think she is a very happy person!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Kate said...

Aww thanks! Your blog always makes me smile :)

Lori said...

THANK YOU!!! I'm working on it now! :D

Lori said...

I got it done late last night, thanks again! I wrote something little sweet about your sweet little self. :)
Have a great night!