Monday, November 16, 2009

Wear Tucker Blair!

Tucker Blair

The Tucker Blair Classic Chatham Polo recently made its long awaited debut! You can take a look at it on the website, but for your convenience, here are a few pictures! All 3 colors are included here on the blog!

I hope you love it as much as I do! I know for a fact, many of my friends will be graced with one of these fabulous polo’s for Christmas!

Along with the polo’s, are Key Fobs, Sandals, Dog Collars, and Belts. If you, or your significant other are a mix & match person, you can buy different needlepoint patterns for each item. However, if you are into matching, each item comes in each design!



I own each of these headbands, and love them! My favorite headband is the pink with white polka-dots!
This may or may not be because it was featured on Gossip Girl!

Tucker Blair goes above and beyond to satisfy each customer’s specific needs.




On that note, custom products are also available! College products are growing each day throughout the Tucker Blair family, and we would love nothing more than to serve you, and your Alma Mater!

Being the Tucker Blair Representative for my school has been an absolute honor! The company is incredible to work with, and the customer service is impeccable! As far as reputable, Tucker Blair is one of the most reputable clothing companies in the business. They did not just waltz their way into the world of Preppy Clothing, they took the time to develop, and grow a great product name. A lot of hard work, time, and effort is put into Tucker Blair on a daily basis!

Trust me, I love it!
I’m excited to be able to share with you the products that this wonderful, high quality clothing line has to offer!

For more information on Tucker Blair, or their products, please visit the website at www.tuckerblair.com, or contact Taylor M. Llewellyn (Taylor@tuckerblair.com) today!

Have a great Monday, y'all!

1 comment:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Those headbands are very sharp. I love your blog!