Monday, November 16, 2009

You Betcha'! Sarah Palin Will be on Oprah Today!


You betcha'!
The former Govenor of Alaska will appear on Oprah today!!!
Are y'all watching??!!

I am excited to see how this all unfolds. To be quite honest, I am a bit shocked that this is taking place! This event is much bigger than most realize! Some say Sarah is only going on Oprah to promote her new book, well YEAH, I mean only Oprah can get the ball rolling...fast for new books, movies, ect!
I am just shocked at the whole thing because Oprah clearly endorsed Obama...no comment!

In my opinion...YES I said, MY opinion, so take it or leave it, Sarah is putting politics aside, just as she did by withdrawing her position as Govenor, and taking a new lease on life. I have no comment on her running for the Presidency in 2012, I just believe today is a day for her to talk about her book, and of course that little bitch, Levi...eww, we all know hes getting Father of the Year!

Reguardless of reasons for her appearing on Oprahs Show, I am just excited to see how they interact! They are both extremely classy women, despite what most thing, it takes courage and persistance for any woman to get as far as either of them have! They are both amazing people, so this proves to be an amazing show!

Comments are always welcome, and I know many of you will not agree with me here, and thats okay! I respect and understand your views as well!

For the record, Obama has courage and persistance as well, he has come a long way, and America is lucky to have all 3 of these people.
Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for this interview! Have you watched the clips on oprah.com?? Oprah doesn't seem very confrontational, so I'm VERY interested to see how the rest of the interview pans out!

Suburban Princess said...

I am looking forward to this too simply because I think it will be one of the most interesting interviews O has done in a while.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I am actually going to watch this!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

It should be good! I plan on watching!!

tickledpink said...

I thought it was a good interview. Oprah was nice and kind. Sarah looks amazing-great body, skin and hair! I like Sarah Palin!