Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Look Cool Going Back To School!



Hey girls!

Here are some things from my favorite hot spot to find cute back to school, and every day accessories to complete your fabulous look!

A. Tierney has all of the cutest accessories to help you get to that "Best Dressed" Superlative you want this year!

My personal favorite product right now is the NEW Clip Sheet!

Just this Summer, A.Tierney presented:



Its absolutely perfect for school, work, or just to display on the kitchen counter as a to-do list!

The Clip Sheets come in 4 different designs!
-Pink & Green with Tennis Rackets
-Blue & Red with a Lobster
-Yellow & Blue with an Anchor
-Dark Pink & Dark Green with a Turtle
&
YOU CAN MONOGRAM THESE
...pinch me, im dreaming!
This is too cute for words!
Priced at just $16!
They are perfectly wonderful for any and everything!
Now, if y'all are anything like me (which lets hope you're not!) you just can't hold on to a ponytail holder to save your life! Well, A.Tierney has set out to eliminate that problem, & they did so in the cutest way possible!
Never be without a ponytail holder again, and it can also double as a tennis ball for all you preppies out there! :)
In total, there are 150 bands that make up the ball, and they are made in various color combinations!
What a GREAT thought!
I ordered mine today...in pink of course ;)!
Priced at just $15
(I spend $15 a week on packs of 10 trying to keep up with them!)
This one is even a brand name...HOW CUTE!
Next is a personal favorite!
Girls, we just have to have our Nantucket Headbands, what would life be without them?! I dont even want to think about it...
These headbands are such classic pieces, & come in 12 different designs!
Every gal should have one...or 12!
I am ordering the "Pink Sailboat" & "Football" patterns as I write this to you...multi tasking at its finest!
They are priced at just $15, now to book the plane ticket to Nantucket!
Going back to school, I like to look different. I like to stand out, and show my teachers that I can look cute, and the cuter I look, the smarter I feel!
With the A.Tierney Notebooks, you can be the cutest gal in class, and do your best work!
What do I always say?!
"Look your best, do your best!"
Why not add a preppie touch to your boring brown desk, and coordinate those notebooks! You will look great!
Small Notebooks are:
4x6 with 48 pgs.
Large Notebooks are:
6x8 with 48 pages
Each Notebook comes with a special tag to add your own personalization, or A. Tierney can do that for you for just $10. (I would let them too, they do a great job with monogramming!)
These Notebooks come in 4 colors!
-Hot Pink
-Lime
-Navy
-Red
They are priced at just $12!
These are so adorable!
&
I am a huge fan of these hats, because with the sun being as bright as it is, these hats will help protect your little ones from sunburn, and skin damage later on down the road!
These charming, and sporty hats are typically fit for children ages 2-5.
They also come in 8 precious designs to match your toddlers personality!
Priced at just $19.50.
Also, this hat can be personalized by A.Tierney for just $10!
Next are the:
These belts are absolutely adorable, and add color to any and every outfit! They are charmingly preppy, and add a touch of class to your childs wardrobe!
The belts come in 6 designs, and typically fit children ages 2-10!
Priced at just $19.50!
Check out A Tierney today, and do some back to school, or back to work shopping!
Have a great Wednesday!

You can find A.Tierney on Facebook, or Twitter!

No comments: