Friday, January 21, 2011

Brooks Brothers Spring 2011

Hey y'all!
Brooks Brothers has been my store of choice for a long time, they are timeless, classic, and will always be a preppy's top pick!

As Spring approaches, new outfits (and debutantes!) are making their debut into this preppy society, so here are some of my favorite pieces from this Spring 2011 Lookbook!

Some of the pieces I was not as fond of, which is highly unusual for Brooks Brothers, but a few of the mens pants, and shorts featured CARGOS!

No bueno.

However, there are 2 pieces that immediately struck my attention!

When you spot the man in the bright pants with the fabulous embroidery, and the colorful dress on the female, those are my two top picks for this upcoming season!

















Have a great Friday!




Also, I want to point out that Social Primer has teamed up with Brooks Brothers, and together they have collaborated a bowtie collection that is to die for!

Priced at just $59.50, every preppy should own (more than) one!


1 comment:

The Aly Way said...

I love the pink cardigan with the shirt dress! Fun post!

~thealyway.blogspot.com