Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ah, the magic of a 4 shot. They always look great, and it's all smiles- despite what might happen RIGHT before the camera takes the shot!

This morning, i'm frantically trying to get things built for my show when I hear 5-4-3-ok, you get the jist. At this point, i'm in a dead sprint over to the desk (it's like all of 7 feet) when my ankle POPS!

I was totally fine, but like dragging my friggin ankle over to be ready to look festive with the team!

Basically I went from this...

to this...


all in about 2.7 seconds.

Then we got a reinactment from Kate, our fabulous Web Producer and I still haven't stopped laughing!

WOO HOO! #cantbringmedown 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice style and fantastic looking in both of your Sweater Dresses and Jeans.

fashionsuitoutlet said...

Nice Post. Women fashion always good. Check our latest men fashion suit.

Ethan Wilson said...

Very Nice. Men's fashion is incomplete with out men's needlepoint belts

MAKSIM ALEK said...

So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
the following diseases HIV/Aids,Breast Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Skinn Cancer,Kidney Cancer, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Colo-Rectal Cancer,Epilepsy, Diabetes,
Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. info@drituaherbalcenter.com---- drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


Regards

buy clothes online