Sunday, July 27, 2008

New House

Hey girls!

So today was the big day! I moved into the Raleigh house, I didnt stay but we got all of my stuff in! It was so exciting to finally get everything into my room and set up! My roommates and I are all moving in after the 12th and I am so ready! I'll post some pictures! Raleigh was packed with people today, I guess everyone is starting to get back. I got to see a few girls from school so that was fun!
I realized quickly that I didnt buy enough knobs for the desk drawers (I did these silver dotted custom knobs), and I just forgot to order enough! So thats not looking so cute, but I think after they come my room will be just perfect!
I am really excited about it!
It is perfect for a first house I think, the space is tight, but it works!
Does anybody know where to buy the memory foam stuff? I need to get some.

I am about to go play tennis with some friends, and I havent played since freshman year in college! I dont even know if I can hit a ball anymore!
Have a great Sunday!

13 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

Oh it is so, so cute!!! As for the memory foam, if you just want a topper for your mattress, you can buy those at Sams or Costco. I think I might have even seen them at Target. They are really nice!

Love that bedspread... what is it?

tickledpink said...

Too cute! Your room looks cozy, preppy and inviting! Gosh, I miss college days! Enjoy each day because once you are in the "real world" you truly miss those days. Have fun!:)

Kate said...

Your room is adorable!!

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog!

I love your room! It's so adorable!

Your blog is lovely as well!

Little Bow Prep said...

Oh, P.S. I hope you don't mind that I have added your blog to my blogroll :)

Mackensie said...

Your room is cute! Overstock.com sometimes has good deals on memory foam. It's seriously the best thing ever!

suburban prep said...

What a darling room. I sure it will bring a smile to your face each time you enter.

Europafox said...

Your room is so adorable!

southernpreppy said...

I adore this room..it's precious!!! I have no idea about the memory foam stuff, but I have heard good things as well. Good luck finding it!

Traci Anne said...

OMG, your room is so darn cute!!

Steph said...

Cute room!

Missy said...

Where'd you get your comforter/duvet cover? I love that pattern!

PINK POPPY said...

All the Lilly looks sooo cute! I have the same comforter~ LOVE IT! Looks cute with pink toss pillows too! :) Everything is cuter with Lilly.........