Saturday, August 2, 2008

Target!

Hey girls!

So I went shopping at Target earlier today too with my mom and sister (so much fun!), and I get a little obsessed with the DVD's because they have EVERYTHING!
I bought Beverly Hills 90210 seasons 1 & 2 last time I was there and I can't find season 3, so instead today I found Reba seasons 1 &2 (I already have 3 &4) so I finished my collection!!
Does anybody else love the show Reba?
ALSO, I was so excited because they had the movie Parenthood with Steve Martin!
I love love love that movie!

I also found the most beautiful pictures of Audrey Hepburn, and cute madras paper plates!

I hope y'all have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Parenthood as well. Steve Martin is so funny.

Kate said...

Parenthood is such a good movie!

I just bought season 4 90210 :)

kolls said...

OMG I LOVE REBA. Boyfriend always laughs at me because our DVR is filled with episodes! I'll have to just get the DVDs :)