Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LOVE McCains VP!

Hey girls!

Oh my gosh! Today was a big day, way to much to do!

I had class at 11, so I decided to sleep in till 10 and it was the best decision i've ever made! I haven't slept in so long!!

Today didn't really get exciting until tonight, one of my friends in Phi Delt texted me and said they were having a party up the street so of course, I was going!

It should be fun, it was last time! I decided I was going to wear this new black dress from BR that I got this weekend, its an XS and it fit like a glove at the time, but now...oh my gosh...now its a little tight! Last night me and all of my roommates watched 90210 and ordered pizza! See, I hadn't eaten all day, so I ordered a large! It was so so so good at the time, but my hips paid for it today!
I wore my leggins to class today, bout cut off my circulation!! OUCH! I have never!

So, i'm gonna wear it anyway with gold flats (that I also found this weekend!!) and go have fun!

Also, tonight one of my roommates and I walked around our neighborhood, the houses are so cute!! I love them, I really want to meet more of our neighbors! After we got back to the house, we put together an exercise machine she brought back in the basement, it took us print out directions, and 2 hours to get that bitch together!

We decided that we would put her machine, my machine, and then some pads down there because we also have an entertainment center and we are going to put a TV with the FIT channel, or out Pilates tapes 24/7! I am so excited, HOME GYM!

OMG! I love love love McCains choice for VP! She is so fun! She has a lot of baggage, and I really do feel bad for her poor daughter because she didn't choose to be in the spotlight, but Sarah Palin is amazing! I really hope they win! Working at News 14 has forced me to love politics! Apparently when election time really comes around they order everyone dinner and we work overtime!

I hope y'all had a good day!

4 comments:

Kate said...

"2 hours to get that bitch together!" You are too funny!! My building has a gym that I love. There aren't many people home during the day so when I work out at 2/3pm I have it all to myself!

Gracie Beth said...

I loved Palin's Speech last night, I hope it will shut some of the negative media up.

The Alexander Family said...

I agree about Palin! Just wrote about it on my blog as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.