Friday, September 5, 2008

Naive Blonde

Hey girls!

Heres a sketch ass story, I swear there is never a dull moment in my life, ever!
I like it that way though, probably because i'm so used to it!
Half the time, its funny...or will be in a few short years!

Last night I went to a frat party with everyone and it was fun! There were probably 200+ people there, it got crazy. We left at 1 or so, and that was good because by then cops were there.

This morning when I got home from school, the cable guys were at the house installing everything. I am so excited! I finally have Lifetime back in my life! My roommate and I decided that it would probably be smart for one of us to be here while the other one went to class just because you never know! I stayed and waited for them to finish. It took them 2 hours because they talked to me forever!
I was just working on some French so when one of the cable guys started talking to me,
I welcomed the break!
He had this goatee, omg, it was out of control! Its really might just me but I think that's so gross! I felt so bad for him though because he kept saying he dropped out of school and he was doing this now.
He kept saying he had no skills, my Lord...pity party?
I was like look bud atleast your working that's always good! Hell, I couldn't hook up cable in someones house if I tried!
I like to think that made him feel better!

Anyways he asked me what my major was, where I went to school, my name, small talk.
After 20?'s I just assumed he would keep working because they had a lot of places to be today, and to be honest I am not all about being home alone with 2 huge men!

But no!

He didn't keep working, instead I was standing just in front of the tv switching channels, and I was wearing my Lilly shirt dress and okay girls, it has like pink and green flowers and like a goldfish printed on it. Anyways so this creeper is like
"Hey I love that dress, is that a goldfish on your bac"
AHHHH OH MY LORD!
After that I was like, lookin a little close there friend!
I really wanted to ask what else he had to do!
I just sat down...on the other end of the couch (its a big L shape) and turned on the a Spanish soap opera, because nobody watches that!!
I thought it would get his ass up and back to work!

Then he said
"girl, did you know you get 5 free movie channels, maybe we can watch one sometime...I am gonna come hang out with y'all!"

I just smiled and kept reading ( at this point I had been reading my new book "Are You There Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea." It is such a funny book! I added it to my collection!) Anyways so I was just trying to read and I really would have just gone to my room but while he was talking he did have stuff I had to sign and he had to tell me how to set up internet so I had to listen, and I will say he wasn't like rude or anything, so its not like I was scared. It just annoyed me!
Then at this point the other cable guy had come upstairs and he flashed me his pearly whites (he had about 2 of them left) and he said he was going to take a smoke break...great!
After he took his smoke break he came back in and set up some stuff, well some how we got on the subject of jail...I was laughing on the inside because I would talk to a cable guy about spending time in jail...geez!
Apparently he had done some time and I didn't ask why! But he kept telling me about all of the people he beat up in jail, and how when he had a repeated offense and went back to prison which was a little bit worse...they were good stories, he told me all kinds of stuff!
He told me if I ever go to prison to give him a call and he could give me some tips on how to survive! I made a note to do that if that day comes...
So, wow, it was just quite the morning!
Tonight the boys are coming to camp in the back yard and cook our pig for tomorrow. Earlier, one of them brought the grill over, and I found out my brother and his friends are coming back up for the weekend so that will be fun! I am getting so excited! It is going to be a good weekend. A bunch of people from the neighborhood are coming too, including the judge!!! That's gonna be fun! She is way to fun to be a judge. She throws all kinds of parties! I am glad we are getting to know her because that could help out later on haha.

We also have an exterminator coming VERY SOON!
Which is just an answered prayer because if i see one more nasty spider all bets are off, im just gonna sleep in the car!
I just cant stand them!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm just catching up...you're always on the go, that's great!! I think it's awesome that you just jump at opportunities as they come up...you're just following your heart! :)