Thursday, August 6, 2009

A. Tierney

Hey girls!

A. Tierney has asked me to do a product review, and I thought what better place to feature it than on my blog! As you all know, I am a long time fan of A. Tierney! The quality, style, and price are amazing! Here are a few signature pieces that I can't seem to live without! I hope you enjoy!

My favorite piece right now is the Bamboo Bangle! Its so beautiful, and comes in practically every important color! Don't you just love them?!



They are just fabulous!

Another favorite of mine is the umbrella! They are so classy, and always necessary! My whole life, I wanted to find a cute, classic umbrella. Well y'all, I found it! My personal favorite is the baby blue umbrella monogrammed in pink! Yes, monogrammed! It is featured on Atierney.com in the Monogram Shop!


To see more products, or if you have any questions, please visit Atierney.com

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: